Before presenting our 2013 resolution, I want to thank the committee members Dr. Aida Caceres and Prof. Artemio Peñalbert for their support in accomplishing the goals of this committee.
And here is our list of the 2013 resolution:I know these and many other goals will be reached for the chair has the priviledge of having excellent team of committee members.
- Continue weekly posts in the blog
- Continue conducting surveys related to the library services our BA students benefit from as well as those used by our faculty
- Conduct a formal research of the resources available and needed for a BA course.
- Develop activities where the community can benefit of the library services and activities developed by the library committee
- Provide updated bibliography of the resources that faculty members can use in their courses.
- Create activities that promote the enjoyment of reading books.
In the following days before the year 2013 is celebrated, "The Owl's Bookshelf" will have special posts of past activities that occurred this semester that had not been shared. Beginning next week we will be walking down the memory lane.
In the meantime, the Library Committee wishes you a very special season full of blessings, health and joy to you and your loved ones.